Rally Entry is now open !
To whet your appetite, this is the Preliminary Outline Programme. Any changes will be notified in the Programme supplied in your Rally Pack.
You can join in our event celebrating 120 years of the Standard Motor Company at any time from Friday 23rd June 2023 and can take part in some or all of the activities. Come for one day, two days or the whole weekend!
Friday 23rd June 2023: 12.00 noon onwards,
Meet at Upton House near Banbury, OX15 6HT.
Reserved parking. Group entry currently (as of December 2022) £9.60, (free to NT members) Pay on the day.
Tour the house and gardens and take lunch in the Café.
Suggested departure to Daventry Court Hotel is 4.00pm on a guided road run, directions provided.
Checked in at Daventry Court. Use the facilities (pool and fitness room.)
Meet up for drinks in the bar and a buffet evening meal
Saturday 24th June 2023:
- Guided road run, approx. 20 miles to Armourgeddon Military Museum, Husbands Bosworth, LE17 6NW.
- Park in the designated area. Pay the entry fee of £9 at the gate. (Visit lasts approx. 2 hours.)
- Depart about 12.30pm. Follow a guided road run for approx. 12 miles to Coton Manor Gardens, NN6 8RQ.
- You need to pre book and pay now @ £8.50 per head using Form 1. Café and the gardens are open till 5pm.
- Guided Return Route to Daventry Court Hotel, depart at your leisure. Optional stop at The Heart of the Shires Shopping Village on the A5.
- Relax on your return to the hotel with complimentary tea or coffee, and then later on, join everyone for drinks in the bar followed by our three course Gala Dinner.
Sunday 25th June 2023:
- 10.00am, assemble on the rally field in front of the hotel for Static rally,
- Self-judging for most entry classes.
- Day entries welcome, come to meet fellow members
- Raffle tickets on sale.
- Refreshments available from the hotel bar or restaurant.
- Bring and Buy stall for spare parts, and a
- special celebration cake for the 120th birthday of Standards.
- 3.00pm raffle is drawn,
- 3.15pm Prizegiving.
- Rally closes around 4.00pm.
To enter the Rally now go to Form 1